- Located on Route 233(Eagle Lake Road) off Rte 3, just North of Bar Harbor, Maine.
- Phone: (207) 288-3338.
- Open: April 15 to October 31 and Closed November 1 through April 14.
Hulls Cove Visitor Center
The Hulls Cove Visitor Center offers a variety of activities and programs, including a 15 minute video, free publications and brochures, books and maps for purchase, rangers available to help you plan your trip, gift shop, and a junior ranger program.
Located on Route 233(Eagle Lake Road) off Rte 3, just North of Bar Harbor, Maine. The visitor center can be reached by phone: (207)288-3338. It is open April 15 to October 31.
- April 15 - June 30: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- July - August: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- September: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- October - 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thompson Island Information Center
A small welcome center location on the connecting road between the mainland at Trenton to Mount Desert Island. Open from May 10 through October 15th.
Village Green Information Center
In the heart of Bar Harbor, this small welcome center offers visitor services 8am-5pm from late June through Columbus Day.
Schoodic Education and Research Center
While more of a research and educational facility, this center does welcome visitors. It's located in Winter Harbor on the Schoodic Peninsula.