- July 4th every year
- Enjoy a pancake breakfast, parade, craft fair, music and fireworks at Bar Harbor.
- Head to Southwest Harbor in the evening for a wonderful firework display.
Visitors can enjoy July 4th events at either Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor.
Bar Harbor Events
- What: All day events include a pancake breakfast, craft fair, parade, seafood festival, lobster races, live music from the Town Band, and fireworks.
- When: July 4th from 6 am to 10 pm
- Where: Various locations in Bar Harbor
- Cost: Parade and fireworks are free.
Southwest Harbor Events
- What: A spectacular firework show at Southwest Harbor. Fireworks will be launched from the Acadia Fuel Barge.
- When: July 4th, 6 pm-10 pm
- Where: Southwest Harbor
- Cost: Free
Click Here to visit the official event website.
Event Phone Number: (207) 288-5103