Bar Harbor has three marinas close to Acadia National Park, offering excellent facilities and adventure whether visiting by land or by water. These include The Bar Harbor Regency Marina, The Bar Harbor Municipal Marina, and The Harborside Hotel, Spa and Marina.
- The Bar Harbor Regency Marina, Address 123 Eden Street Bar Harbor, Maine, 04609, Phone (207)-288-9723
- The Bar Harbor Municipal Marina, North Main Street Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, Phone: (207)288-5571
- The Harborside Hotel, Spa and Marina, 55 West St. Bar Harbor, Maine 04609, Phone: (207) 288-5033
These working and recreational Bar Harbor Marinas, located on the Northeast side of Mount Desert Island, offer picturesque scenery of islands, ships, and ocean waves. The hustle and bustle of the Lobsterman offer visitors a first hand look into one of Maine’s livelihoods. The Harbor is often visited by Schooners and Luxury Yachts. Cruise Ships of impressionable size can often be seen in the distance.
Close to downtown Bar Harbor, these marinas offer Oceanfront Dinning, assorted shopping experiences, exciting entertainment and diverse oceanside recreation for all ages, like the popular Bar Harbor Shore Path and access to the free Island Explorer shuttle bus service.
The Bar Harbor Regency Marina
Located less than a mile from downtown Bar Harbor and three miles from the entrance to Acadia National Park, This private marina offers many resort amenities and services for marina guests.
- Address: 123 Eden Street Bar Harbor, Maine, 04609; Follow Rte 3 Southeast, located at the Regency Holiday Inn
- Phone: (207)-288-9723, Fees are $3 per linear foot (please call to verify), Reservations required, Open Seasonal
- Vessel size 30-150 feet, 30/50 & 100 amp service, “T” shaped floating dock, 200 ft in length /140 ft across
The Bar Harbor Municipal Marina
The Bar Harbor Shore Path begins at this scenic public marina offering “get your feet wet” views of Frenchman Bay.
- Address: North Main Street Bar Harbor, Maine, 04609; Follow Rte 3 Southeast to Downtown Bar Harbor & Turn Left unto Maine Street
- Phone: (207)288-5571, Call for fees and availability, Harbor Master: Charles Phipen, Open May to October
- Vessel size up to 185 ft max., 4, 100 ft Berths, 10 morrings, 30/50/100 amp service, 110/220 volt, 3 phase available
- Public dock and boat launch, Working VHF channel 68, Emergencies Channel 16
The Harborside Hotel, Spa and Marina
Less than a block from downtown Bar Harbor, this private marina offers its boating guests many of the resort’s amenities and services.
- Address: 55 West St. Bar Harbor, Maine, 04609; Follow Rte 3 Southeast (Eden St.) Turn Left unto West Street
- Phone: (207) 288-5033, Call for fees and reservations, Open Seasonal
- Vessel size, 160 ft max, 1, 100 ft Berth, 10 moorings, “W” shaped, 900 feet of floating wood docks fees
- 30/50 amp service, water hook up available